November 20, 2017 School Day 66
- The ASPIRE Before/Afterschool Program is open from 7:30 am to 8:30 am for Homework help Monday through Friday and from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm for a variety of enrichment and academic opportunities Monday through Thursday. Supper, a snack, and bus transportation home are provided free of charge. A variety of field trips will be provided as well. Registration forms for the program are available in the office.
- Seniors: there are new scholarships available in the guidance office.
- Attention Students: A community and student help group has been started in afterschool on Tuesday afternoons. The plans are to do needed community services, games, activities, and other projects. If you need more information please see Rita Honaker or Donna Dotson.
- Students, if you have not turned in your student health information sheets, please turn them into the nurse immediately.
- The Beta Club is collecting canned and boxed food items for the Elk Garden school food pantry throughout the month of October. Please bring items to Mrs. Beth Stacy.
- The Leo Club is collecting the following donations to be distributed during the parade: balls, puzzles, trucks/cars, action figures, stuffed animals, board/card games, coloring books & crayons, dolls, and any other appropriate children's gift. Drop-off locations are in local businesses in our community...look for the Leo logo.
- Yearbooks are now on sale. Forms will be given out in your English class and need to be returned to Mrs. Davis by December 15. Prices go up after Christmas. You can also order online at wwww.jostensyearbooks.com
- Senior yearbook ads are now on sale. Order forms will be given out in your English class and must be turned in, WITH ALL PHOTOS AND WRITING, by December 15.